Saturday, June 6, 2020

Money Saving Tricks!


Money Saving Tricks!

Do like saving money? I know I do!

So here is some money saving tricks 
that I found just for you (readers)
Enjoy! 
  
Score free shipping!:

Places like L.L. Bean, Nordstroms, SunglassHut,
and Zappos will send your stuff with no minimum 
purchase required!

Nab more daily deals-

Some of the big retailers are now
offering Groupon style daily deals,
including Kohl's, Target, Meijer, and 
Sears. Check their websites for daily specials
and to sign up for email alerts. Links are provided
below.

Tweet for deals:

Follow money saving bloggers and get great tips 
all day long!



Change your zip code to snag 
more coupons!

When you go to websites like 
Coupons.com or CouponCabin.com
try putting in another zip code for a 
different area of the country you could 
end up getting dozens more coupons
where you live! They usually don't care
where you live as long as you use the coupon.


Tidbit:

Did you know that? 

You can save more money with Living Social
and Groupon if you get in on the deals when the 
sites are having sales, on top of sales! Such as 20%
off! You just need a special coupon which you can 
get via email from their sites!

Resist temptation and Save!

Do your purse/wallet and the environment a favor.
Learn how to opt out of bulk mailings such as catalogs
go to catalogchoice.org

Do you use Rebates?

Get freebies!

Did you know that?

That some retailers issue rebates 
for 100% of the purchase price on
their products? 

Never miss one of these deals go freebie-depot.com
and check back frequently!

Here are a few more ways you can save money! 
Go to these sites and save, save, save!!!

SavingChamps.com
TechBargains.com
ABT.com

L.L. Bean:


Nordstroms:


Sunglasshut:


Zappos:


Onesavingsista:
 

Retailmenot:

 



Living Social:


Groupon:

 



For deals on electronics and gift cards!


Buy major electronics here for less!





Thanks for reading! I hope I
was able to show you some 
Money Saving Tricks!


Tonya, 

OneSavingSista!!! :0)


23 comments:

  1. Thank you! I always love to save. I use coupons and apps and try to always shop sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool tips you have shared here and saving money is every one's dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to save money. I knew some of this websites but you are showing me some new one so I have to save this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this. Who doesn't want to save money these days? I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love saving money and use Groupon. I will have to check out the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually save money to be able to use them for travelling. One of my easiest way of saving is cutting on eating outside and not doing unnecessary shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cooking and eating at home sure helps save a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when online retailers offer free shipping or a very small minimum to get it free - makes me want to shop through them that much more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all about saving as much money as possible! I have to get back into couponing, i used to save so much but I ended up stopping for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing! I love saving as much as possible so this is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always do online shopping from retailers who provide offers and free shipping. Thanks for sharing some wonderful tips to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for these amazing money saving resources! I love Living Social and Groupon; I need to check out some of these deals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely want to save money that is for sure as I have some things I need to save up for. I agree that we should try and resist the temptation to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips!!! I think I struggle most with wanting to buy something immediately rather than shopping around or waiting for a sale.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always useful to save an extra dollar here and there. All ends up worthwhile and adds up in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are very useful tricks! It's important to save money during the pandemic

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blog post is really very helpful and effective..these ideas are amazing and awesome..Will surely keep them in mind ..Thanks for sharing them...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta love saving money! Thanks for sharing these tips.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips. I think any person needs to save more here and there

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for your replies everyone! I don't know why this comment section won't let me use my other email. My main email is tonyatolliver87@gmail.com Thanks again for commenting! xoxoxo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm always looking for ways to save a little bit of money! I like when I can get free shipping with no minimums because I am not spending more than I need in order to save on shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tips!! Thanks for sharing. Saving money is important especially now when pandemic is crashing economies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tips! Thank you so much for sharing. I've been saving so much during lockdown which is great for us as a family.

    ReplyDelete